Amenities and Features
– PRICE INCLUDES ALL TOP QUALITY FURNISHINGS, FURNITURE AND LIGHTING.
– Detached Country House. Bedrooms: 6. Bathrooms: 4. Reception rooms: 3. Property size: 337 sqm. Land size: 1545 sqm. Year built: 1950
– Note. The property was completely reformed in 2004 and well maintained to the present day.
– Large swimming pool 13m x 6m with natural stone-built waterfall.
– Decking area under the grand oak tree overlooking the fish pond and gardens.
– Fish pond with waterfall by the decking area.
– South facing
– Panoramic views over valleys, olive groves and mountains.
– Family room with dining area next to kitchen and has a large log burner.
– Living room with marble fireplace housing inset log burner. Marble staircase to the master bedroom and en-suite
– Internet routers installed independently to both parts of the property.
– 2 x Fitted kitchens; one which is next to the family room and the other is next to the living room, both having granite worktops and plinths. All appliances included in the utility/pantry also
– Automatic Toro irrigation system for gardens from own well
The accommodation features 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living areas and two fitted kitchens. The large family/dining room features a large free standing log burner. The living room featuresa marble fireplace with inset log burner and amarble staircase leading up to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and guestbedroom. The additional reception room features a library/study and an office. The two fitted kitchens and utility /pantry enjoy granite work tops and plinths and all appliances are included in theprice. Internet/WIFI is installed separately to 2 areas of the house and has excellent connection for streaming
– This property is ready to generate an income if you are considering renting. The property has a tourism licence for self-catering and offers independent private accommodation plus owners’ private living areas or should you prefer for use in its entirety, as a beautiful family home.
– Note: Excludes certain pieces of furniture, lighting and artworks also the owners’ personal possessions.
– The house sits within the centre of the plot and enjoys complete privacy. There are numerous covered and open terraces, a large swimming pool measuring 13m x 6m features a natural stone waterfall, a lawned area, ornamental gardens with a pond and decking area under a grand old oak tree. The gardens enjoy a variety of plants and trees including palms, pampas and yuccas plus a selection of fruit and citrus trees including lemon, orange, pear, apple, plum, cherry and fig plus enjoys ample parking. The well house is an attractive, pitched roof building and services the automatic Toro irrigation system. There is also a workshop with workbench, power and lighting. Panoramic View over valleys, olive groves and mountains plus a partial lake view when full.
– Please Note: The property comes completely furnished with handmade lined curtains and blinds throughout, upholstered headboards with matching quilted bedcovers and quality spring mattress beds, other furniture includes leather sofas and chairs plus a large oak dining table with extensions and 8 leather chairs plus light fittings and some artworks.
– The village offers a bar, infant school, community hall, sports facilities and children’s playground. A 5 minute car journey takes you to one of the many bars/restaurants in the area and just an 8 minute drive to the lakeside and town of Iznajar. The town has all the amenities necessary for everyday living including a medical centre (with 24-hour stand-by ambulance), banks, shops, bars, restaurants, weekly market etc. Iznajar enjoys a beautiful lake, natural beach, non-motorized water sports and lakeside restaurants.
– Malaga and Granada airports are within a one hour drive from the property.