Your search results

Spanish Accountant and Tax specialist

If you are living and working in Spain, you will be liable to pay taxes in Spain on your income and assets and will need to file a Spanish tax return.

If you are an official resident in Spain you will be subject to Spanish tax on your worldwide income which is calculated on a progressive scale.

If you are a non-resident in Spain you will only pay tax in Spain on Spanish income – typically at a flat rate.

Spanish tax authority

Agencia Tributaria: the Spanish tax authority provides information on all aspects of tax in Spain for individuals and companies.


Essential Properties tax advisors’ services will assist you with any questions you may have.


  • Other Administrative matters
  • Spanish Health, Home and Car insurance. We can arrange competitive quotes for your health care in Spain and all your insurance needs including home and contents, car, pet, and travel.

Contact Us

  • Advanced Search

    More Search Options

Compare Listings